Πέμπτη 22 Οκτωβρίου 2009

The Comeback


Coming back from my last trip to Germany (mainly Berlin with a stop to wonderful Munich and small but lovely Weilheim, somewhere around Alpes) i decided to launch my blog. Working as an accountant for the last 3 years and having studied Finance & Accounting, zeroledger was a spontaneous title for this blog. For those who know me, makes sense. For the rest, they will understand as time goes by and new posts are published.
People say that travelling not only broadens your mind, makes you wiser, enrich your culture but also creates new horizons, new feelings and new goals for your life. I feel pretty lucky that i have had the chance to travel around Greece and Europe so far, alone or not, meeting new people, making strong relationships or even casual friendships. Interaction is the main goal. Give and take. We live in planet earth, which is so big but so small at the same time. We struggle to accomplish our own unique goals, sometimes without appreciating the simple things that life can offer.
For the last 10 years i live in Athens, a city of diversity, a city without quality of life, but so vivid. Having been to many different cities and countries, the comparison is inevitable; My last trip to Berlin was a trip to quality of Life. The city is unique. Huge but warm, so diverse, multicultural, with big parks, bike roads, etc. I saw happy people, modern people, people that feel really happy for living there. I could write for ages for this city. I met old friends, new lovers, i made new friends, i spoke with different people, from 15 to 85. Everybody has something to say. There is no stupid man, there is only bad communication. I think i avoided it.
Coming back my memories are still there. I already plan my next trip to Edinburgh, to Berlin again, to Morocco or somewhere else. But i also plan something bigger. A real movement. I love you Athens, but sometimes you are so small. So small for my taste.
That's it for today, i need to lie down my bed and dream about my near future. Time goes by and we have to be there, ready for the change. Ready for the next step. It's on us after all!

Love and Despair

Ram

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: